$120,000 - $135,000 plus KiwiSaver per annum.
About the employer:
Working in the health and regulatory sector, this employer promotes and protects the rights of some of Aotearoa’s most vulnerable citizens. They investigate complaints and resolve these with a focus on fairness.
About the role:
This role exists to provide accurate, timely HR advice and solutions to managers. This includes providing strategic advice taking a long-term lens to workforce development, thinking pragmatically to provide support on a broad range of HR matters and being responsible for monthly HR reporting.
With an ability to adapt, you can quickly pivot from one key task to another, using your superior time management abilities to effortlessly float between coaching managers to writing reports and managing formal HR processes. Ideally you come from a legal and/or government background, having HR experience in the health and regulatory sectors.
What you will bring to the role:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner.
- Experience providing strategic HR advice to senior leadership teams.
- Working knowledge of government processes, public sector best practices and the health and regulatory industries.
- Excellent understanding of New Zealand employment law with experience using that knowledge to provide succinct advice and guidance to managers.
- Influencing, negotiation and communication skills. Can relate to and build relationships with a diverse, wide range of people.
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and managing a pay equity plan.
- High level of professional writing skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Part of an organisation that advocates for and helps fellow New Zealanders.
- Location, Auckland CBD, close to Britomart.
- Could suit someone looking to relocate to Auckland.
- Camaraderie in the office.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.