$65,000 - $70,000 Per annum
Our client is involved in supporting people with mental health through community based services. The opportunity has arisen for a skilled Learning & Development Coordinator to join their Thorndon based office.
The scope of this role is quite broad and will include administration and coordination duties, content and resource development to support their diverse training needs on a National level.
This will be a busy role with plenty to keep you challenged. It will see you enjoy regular people contact and your relationship building skills will be important. To succeed in this position, you will need to be flexible, adaptable and able to work in a changeable environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling courses and workshops and working to an annual calendar
- Preparing course materials and online access
- Coordinating venues, facilitators, catering, technology requirements and attend to on the day needs
- Liaising with Administrators to coordinate training remotely
- Assisting with the planning of a large annual learning event
- Processing evaluations post training
- Working with e-learning platforms and assisting with some creation of resources
- Identifying needs and gaps in training and providing reporting on this
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience in a Learning & Development role
- A can do attitude
- Excellent administration and coordination skills
- To be IT savvy and have a broad range of knowledge regarding e-learning platforms
- A calm head to deal with a busy workload and last minute changes
- Proactive and able to look ahead
Interested? Get in touch. Our search will only end when we have found the right candidate.