Our client, a community-focused not for profit, is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Licencing & Compliance Administrator to join their existing team based at the Kaiwharawhara end of Thorndon.
This organisation processes grants which are used for a variety of charitable and community centric purposes. They are a dedicated team, who enjoy working for an organisation making a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
This is a vital role, and you will be using your fine eye for detail to administer the licensing function of the organisation.
In this role your day –day duties will include:
- Reviewing and processing licence applications
- Entering and maintaining database’s
- Create, review and update licencing procedures
- Researching and reviewing applicant’s details across a range of platforms
- External and internal stakeholder reporting
- Monitoring of venue licence expiry dates
This role will suit someone who has experience working in a regulatory environment and recognises the importance in fairly and diligently assessing applications and licences in a complex environment.
We will be looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- An interest in sports and community activities
- Strong time management skills
- Good technical capability
- Naturally inquisitive
We are excited to start discussing this opportunity with candidates, so if this sounds like you, please do not hesitate in getting your application in to us.