$78,000 per annum pro rata plus car, laptop, phone and allowances
My client is in need of a skilled Membership Compliance Officer to help them with a special project regarding their Membership Standards Review. They are a national membership organisation and their brand is important to them.
The role will see you travel to various member sites, meet and liaise with members and check that best practice and certain processes are in place in order to uphold their membership promise.
Members are located all over New Zealand but this person will be focused on the South Auckland region (from Bombay North to Otahuhu). You must be free to travel across this area, and also be flexible to travel to other main centres as required. You may be away from home for certain periods of time from overnight to up to one week.
They will provide you with initial training and support throughout the assignment along with relevant checklists for you to work from, a company car, laptop, phone and reasonable allowances.
Essentials you will bring:
- Reliability and integrity to fulfil the job requirements
- Customer service experience – ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Be able to follow instructions and process
- Full drivers licence
- Flexibility to travel
- Commitment for the 6-month period
- Suitable referees – we will need to complete a reference check with a previous direct manager for you to be considered