$40 - $50 + 8% holiday pay
This membership organisation is searching for an experienced administrator to come in on a temporary basis while they relook at their support structure.
We are looking for someone who can provide full support to a large group of specialist committees along with the coordination of the organisation’s scholarship and grants programs.
Key to your success will be your organisation skills, professionalism, and ability to hit the ground running. We are looking for someone who has senior level experience in an administration role and who is happy to commit to a long-term temporary assignment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Minute taking
- Supporting committee meetings with room bookings, video conference and catering requirements
- Preparing and distributing agenda’s
- Travel and accommodation requirements
- Updating and maintaining members database
- Drafting and formatting documents
- Assisting with general administrative support
As this is a temporary role we need to move quickly. We are looking for candidates not currently in work, who have previous experience and who are confident in managing the above workload. You will need to register with us, complete our skills testing and reference checking process.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.