My client is seeking an all-round Office Administrator to join their easy going, supportive and hardworking team. Open plan offices in the heart of the city on The Terrace. Enjoy a role with a variety of administration-based tasks whilst being based on the front desk.
This role is part time, 25 hours a week, working Monday – Friday.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- PA and general administrative support to General Manager, Leadership team and the wider team
- Prepare quarterly Board meeting and monthly leadership meeting papers
- Run the implementation of SharePoint and administer the project
- Be involved in future business improvement projects
- Event and conference planning
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Main contact for any building maintenance
- Order any office supplies
- Day to day smooth running of the office
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience in an Office Administrator role
- Strong technical and Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in either managing a webpage or company intranet
- Good relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to think outside the box and have an eye for detail
- Experience working in a pivotal role in a small team preferred
- Self-sufficient and genuinely willing to take on a variety of tasks
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to make things happen, who will go above and beyond to support the business and someone who makes the most of their time. In return my client offers flexibility and a great working environment.
While this role is based on the front desk, this is by no means an entry level job. We want experience and maturity to manage an uneven workflow and genuine flexibility to help out wherever you are needed.
If you want to work in a small, friendly team where you will be valued and respected, this will be a great move!