$54,000- $62,000 per annum
Our client is involved in supporting New Zealand mental health, addiction and disability sectors. Helping organisations implement policy, plan, and develop their workforces, they play a vital link in society that builds better and stronger workforces.
This opportunity is within a lovely, close knit team and an opening has arisen for a skilled Operations Support Coordinator to join their Wellington based team in a permanent capacity.
This is a busy hands-on role with plenty of variety, you will need to be flexible, adaptable and able to work in a changeable administrative environment. One moment you could be organising a maintenance request and the next be booking travel and accommodation. As the Operational Support coordinator you will be undertaking a range of tasks including:
- Facilities management
- Coding of invoices
- Procurement of office supplies
- Organising and supporting community events
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Meeting and greeting clients.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A strong and stable administration background
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Strong and authentic customer service skills
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks as you will receive lots of requests
- A positive attitude and can do nature – pitching in is important in this role
- Strong IT skills, this role will use Zoom, Teams and bespoke programs
- To be adaptable in a quickly changing environment