Due to a positive increase in workload, this boutique law firm is looking for an additional Personal Assistant to join their team. They are open to someone who ideally has strong administrative experience across a legal background, who is looking to work either part time (9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday) or full-time hours.
This law firm specialises across three areas:
- Property & Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Wills and Trusts
Based on reception your role will incorporate the following:
- Welcoming clients and being first point of contact
- Frontline administration
- Dictaphone typing
- File Maintenance
- PA Support to Partners and Solicitors as required
- Ordering Office supplies and stationery
- Photocopying and scanning
- Organising of morning teas and meeting rooms when needed
You would join a team of two other support staff, who are invaluable in keeping everything ticking over smoothly so that the Solicitors and Partners can ensure their clients are receiving the best possible service.