Calling ICT Product Managers! Empower the Systems & Security team, fortify network reliability, and spearhead new operations and technical innovation.
- Lead Systems & Security team, foster innovation & deliver strategic direction.
- Technical escalation for complex issues, improve infrastructure & processes.
- Permanent role based in Wellington, salary from $120,000 + flex working.
About the role | Ko te turanga mahi:
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the Systems and Security team, acting as the owner of the operations network and key systems. You will build the technical capability of your team while providing technical assurance to senior leaders in relation to system administration. You will also maintain accountability for the performance and security of devices and networks meeting requirements and agreed standards.
A key aspect of this role is driving innovation. You will look for better ways to use technology and constantly develop more robust security processes.
About you | Ko wai koe:
To succeed in this role you will ideally have the following:
- At least 5 years experience managing technical people.
- Expert knowledge and experience of Linux administration, virtualisation, and cloud platforms.
- Demonstrable experience building technical capability within a team.
- Experience in implementing quality processes and strategies designed to improve systems administration and development
- System development and automation within a Linux environment.
- An expert knowledge of STIX and TAXII or other threat intelligence sharing standards.
Please note: you must have the ability to obtain and maintain a TSS security clearance. This role is based in Wellington only – no remote working is available.