Our client is seeking additional support to produce and deliver their range of publications over the next 6 months.
As a Project Manager, we need someone who has experience producing a range of resources including:
- Digital industry resources and tools
- Web resources
- A bi monthly magazine
- Technical publications
The Chief Editor for this science and technical organisation needs a skilled editor to assist with a backlog of work for a short-term period.
This is not a writing position, you will be working with writers, technical experts and other providers to deliver and publish content. To make a difference in this role you must have experience with the following:
- Managing external parties contributing to publications
- Provide project plans and production schedules for publication projects
- Have editorial experience to sign off and approve final proof of works
- Experience with production of industry related publications – such as Bulletins, Technical Documents, Web Resources
- Able to manage internal and external suppliers (printers, writers, industry experts, scientific experts) and internal resources (such as IT for online resources)
We are looking for an immediate start. I will be meeting with relevant candidates as soon as they come in so don’t delay your application and apply today.