$40,000 - $45,000 per annum
My client is a regulatory authority within the health sector. They are seeking a new member for their Registration and Recertification Team.
The environment here has been described to me as supportive, forward thinking and dynamic. A number of the 20 staff are long-term employees and they provide benefits such as health insurance, external training and paid leave days over the Christmas period.
This team is the first point of contact for industry members and the public, so you will need to think on your feet to answer a variety of phone and email-based queries. You will be handling large volumes of industry specific information, so accuracy is critical in this role.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a database and updating information as necessary
- Processing applications and verifying documents
- Managing a shared enquires inbox
- Answering phone-based queries
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Processing annual recertification
I am seeking someone with excellent communication skills both phone based and written, exemplary attention to detail, the willingness and desire to learn and a can-do and team-based approach to their work.