We are seeking a Staffing Coordinator who can commit to a three-month fixed term contract working within the health sector. This role is based in their Lower Hutt head office, and is part of the COVID-19 team and wider organisation.
Due to the high volume of work and the COVID-19 vaccination rollout they are looking for someone to be part of the staffing coordinator team of five. This role provides support to the COVID-19 Response Manager by managing the day-to-day staffing of the vaccination clinics, testing stations and call centre around the Hutt Valley region. There is an estimate of 100 COVID-19 staff.
This is a full-time role working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm through to the 24 December 2021.
- Overseeing recruitment, induction and training of staff
- Coordinating rosters
- Entering in new employee details and database maintenance
- HR and staffing administration
- Responding to any staffing issues
- Liaising with staff and answering any enquiries
- Relationship Management
- Supporting the Leadership team and COVID-19 Response Manager
- Staff administration
- HR experience
- Ability working under high pressure
- Ability working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to help wherever required
- Flexibility to stay late and be on call
- Strong relationship management and people skills
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
If you have proven HR/staffing/recruitment coordination experience, then we would love to hear from you. They ideally would like someone to start as soon as possible so I will be speaking to relevant applicants as I receive them.