$50,000 - $55,000 per annum
- Located in Lower Hutt, parking available
- Full time, Monday – Friday with flexible start and finish times
- Community oriented, not for profit organisation
YMCA is a not-for-profit organisation who focus on building stronger, healthier communities nationally through a range of initiatives. The Wellington team is made up of an estimated 140 staff with eight based in the Lower Hutt head office.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to join their lovely Lower Hutt based team. This is a full-time role where you will provide support to the wider organisation and be the go-to person for the Y-Kids customers.
- Administration support and service to Y-Kids customers (parents of the kids who are in the after school and holiday programmes)
- Answering the main phone line
- Responding to email enquires
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Setting up meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Ordering office supplies
- Event coordination
- Processing application forms
- Database maintenance and data entry
In return they can offer:
- A supportive, passionate, and empathetic working environment
- Career progression, growth, and development
- Part of a well-known and respected charitable organisation doing great things within the community
- Opportunity to enhance your administration skills
If you have a positive, can-do attitude and looking to kick start your career in an office administration role then we would love to hear from you today.
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.