$49,500 + benefits - Free parking + Health and life Insurance
- Hornby Location- plenty of free parking
- Entry level role
- Varied and interesting
This reputable membership training organisation have a vacancy in their busy Christchurch hub. This NZ business works to make a real difference in the health and safety industry.
In this fantastic role you will be administrating and scheduling a range of health and safety courses which are industry specific to the trades. You will be working in a close knit, laid back and friendly team with a supportive and approachable manager.
This modern Hornby office has training facilities on site that are regularly used to train people within their industry.
Based on reception a standard day will see you:
- Welcoming visitors into the office
- Organise couriers and distribute incoming mail
- Responding to incoming emails and calls regarding course enquiries
- Updating learner files upon completion of training
- Processing course applications and booking in for workshops
- Preparing learner documentation
- Setting up meeting rooms for course training events
- Provide back up support to the administrative team
- Ordering supplies needed for training courses
- Liaise with trainers around workshop schedules and attendance numbers
The hours of operation are 7.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and you will complete an 8 hour shift between these times on a rostered basis.
This role would suit both people looking for their first role or those looking to transition from a hospitality, customer service or retail background
The qualities needed for this role are as follows:
- Strong customer service skills
- Technically capable
- Organised and focused
- A pleasant manner with the ability to add value to customer experience
- A willing and proactive attitude
We are expecting a high level of interest in this role so if this sounds like you apply today!