$70,000 - $75,000 + 4% Employer KiwiSaver Contribution
Due to continuous growth within the business, my client is looking to appoint an experienced training & process facilitator. Take their already established regulatory based information and add value to the induction and training modules.
My client sees this role as a long-term investment for the business and therefore, we are looking for someone who will be committed to work with their immediate requirements. Also you will commit to what future training & development will look like for the business.
About the role:
- Facilitate & support training for the dedicated administration team
- Develop & maintain a measurable training programme for new inductees
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to identify learning opportunities & develop training around those requirements
- Deliver & facilitate adhoc training on either an individual or group basis
- Ensure all procedures are accurately documented and reviewed on a regular basis
- Previous experience developing & facilitating training modules is ideal
- A strong interest into the financial / investments sector will work to your advantage but not essential
- Willingness to learn ever changing financial policies and react accordingly to ensure your team are kept up to date
- Practical exposure working within a high-volume customer centric environment
Please note: only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.